Visit the Bumper Sticker Rant community page. Chat with other ranters, go shopping, and more!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Gaaaaahhhh!!!

Anybody guess what I forgot to do all week while I was working on getting my new site up??

Anyhow, to make up for it I'm gonna post a whole bunch of stickers in this thread. But since I've been working and looking at 3d art all week that will be my focus for this thread. Enjoy this slightly more artsy side. :)

Under The Willow Tree
This is a new shop from the same minds behind the Kat House. Full of faeries and other mystical creatures browsing through tends to make one's mind wander.




Dreamy Draw
This is a more estblished shop which has recently started adding 3d art. Here is one of the most recent additions... EmotiGoth!



FiannaSidhe's Original Gothic Fairy and Fantasy Art
Another new shop devoted to 3d art, the images in here will capture your attention and won't let you go.



Dreams in Digital Art
A shameless plug for my own recent venture into digital art. And while I know that it's another smiley... the expression on his face just makes me laugh every time I see it.



Don't forget to vote for your favorite of last week's stickers in the BSR community page. And the ones from this week will go up on monday so that everybody has a chance to vote.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home