Visit the Bumper Sticker Rant community page. Chat with other ranters, go shopping, and more!!

Monday, January 16, 2006

New BSR Store

Yep, I did it anyway. A BSR store dedicated to bumperstickers, rather than just logo merchandise.

SO the new store address is cafepress.com/bsrant. And while I don't have a ton of stickers up yet there are a few.

My faves are:



In other news. I have decided to add a poll each week to vote on the favorite stickers of the week. And then a monthly poll. The reason for this is so that I have an easier time with year end reviews. So make sure you vote for your favorites each week. The poll is on the BSR community page, and will most likely be updated each Friday or Saturday. The poll for last week's stickers is already up, so don't forget to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home