Visit the Bumper Sticker Rant community page. Chat with other ranters, go shopping, and more!!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Vote for your favorites!

So the end of the year is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than to have a year end review of stickers.

What I'd like everybody to do is go back through the archives and pick their five favorite stickers. Then just leave a comment on that sticker, I have it set up to email me whenever I get comments so I can find the one you're looking at. It doesn't matter whether it's a pic or one for sale, just pick some faves.

I'm going to close the voting on Christmas Eve, so make sure that you have your picks in by then. Then for the last week of the year I'm going to have the list compiled and we'll have a year end review of the faves.

This post will stay at the top until x-mas eve, but scroll down for recent posts. Just because this is up top doesn't mean that there isn't anything new to look at.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home